Failure to answer questions convinces some that there are no good reasons to believe the Bible. Too often Christians have been weakened in their faith or intimidated due to lack of answers. The following are great faith builders and tools to use on outreach (Proverbs 24:5; 1 Peter 3:15).
- Answers for Skeptics (English, Español, Czech), gives evidence for God’s existence, Jesus’ resurrection, Biblical inspiration, creation, and explains why a loving God allows suffering in the world.
- Bible Answers to Bible Questions (English, Spanish), answers to over 450 questions most often asked in Bible studies).
- Convincing the Gainsayers: Deity of Jesus Christ (English, Español), Can you show in Scripture why Jesus is God? Some use the Bible to argue that He is not. This lesson is a written dialogue showing how to answer those who do not believe that Jesus is God.
- Convincing the Gainsayers: Saved by Grace (English, Español), Can you show in Scripture why salvation is by grace and not works? Some use the Bible to argue that it is by works or both grace and works. This lesson is a written dialogue showing how to answer those who do not believe that salvation is by grace only.
- Saved by Grace (English, Español), A great little booklet explaining the doctrine of salvation and eternal security (once saved always saved). Included is a list of grace verses and explanations to frequently twisted ‘works’ verses.
- Jesus Lord God and Savior (English, Español), Here is a presentation of verses with explanation of the trinity showing that Jesus Christ is indeed God as well as the Son of God, though the son of man, and why Jesus is the only name under heaven given among men whereby they must be saved.
- Tongues from Heaven (English, Español), There is a lot of confusion about speaking in tongues, but this study shows how and why the tongues of Pentecost were different from the tongues of Corinth and of today.
- Biblical Predestination and Calvinism’s Errors (English, Español), This manual exposes the fallacies in the Calvinistic presuppositions of the T.U.L.I.P., exposes the erroneous interpretation of ‘predestination’ verses, and explains how Biblical predestination allows for free choice.
- Crucifixion Wednesday (English, Español), Jesus said that He would be in the grave 3 days and 3 nights. Two days and one night are missing between Friday night and Sunday morning. This booklet shows why.
Evangelism (The Gospel Truth Series)
A wonderful series for one on one lessons, small groups, self-study, and as a correspondence study. Each lesson systematically guides students from an overview of the Gospel message in lesson one to an expanded explanation of important and frequently asked questions and topics about the Gospel. The goal is salvation or at least an examination of one’s salvation in light of clear Biblical instruction.
- Knowing God Personally, study guide, (English, Español, Portuguesa), This Gospel lesson shows the why and how to be saved clearly and briefly. It is great for a one time study or to begin the six lesson Gospel Truth Series.
- Designed to be Spiritual (study guide) (English, Español, Portuguesa), By design we have spiritual needs, and this lesson shows the spiritual cause of anxiety as well as describes the differences between the body, soul, and spirit.
- Reasons for Human Suffering (study guide) (English, Español, Portuguesa), By definition and Scripture, students learn how sin causes spiritual needs, why hell is forever, and the utter powerlessness of man to do anything about it.
- God is the Answer (study guide) (English, Español, Portuguesa), An excellent lesson showing why by God’s grace we are saved through faith and why Jesus alone is qualified to save us.
- How to be Saved (study guide) (English, Español, Portuguesa), A whole lesson just on what it means to believe, trust, experience Holy Spirit conviction, and how not to rely on works, but instead depend 100% with full confidence in the promise of Jesus Christ.
- Born again Experience (study guide) (English, Español, Portuguesa), Eternal life is eternal security, and this lesson shows why this is so, as well as what every Christian should do once he is saved in order to fulfill God’s plan for his life.
What topics are best to teach a new Christian? These lessons present the principles most essential for spiritual growth needed by both the beginner and the mature.
- Facts for New Christians ( English, Japanese ), Thirteen vital, spiritual growth principles are simply and briefly stated. A great little booklet to help a new Christian begin growing in the faith with direction, goals, and tools to start right and stay right.
- Follow-up Lessons for Spiritual Growth (study guide) (English, Spanish), Christians, especially new ones, need to establish fundamental habits and disciplines essential for spiritual growth. The study orients disciples properly in the first two commands, shows how to find and fulfill God’s plan for their lives, and explains the vital importance of the three unfailing resources God has given us for growth and how to use them.
- MBBC Church Member Orientation Book (English, Spanish), This booklet helps new MBBC members become productive, fulfilled saints. It is also a great example for other churches looking ways to help their church members bond in fellowship, participate in ministry, shoulder responsibilities, and exercise their gifts and talents.
- The Local, Visible Nature of the Church (English, Spanish), Today’s confusion about what the church is has weakened the saints and local churches. This book gives a brief history of how the doctrine of the church corrupted and then categorizes and explains every Bible verse that describes the church to give students insight into the difference between the family of God and the church of God.
- Understanding the New Testament Church (English, Spanish), Insight is revealed by this study comparing the old testament house of witness (Israel) with the new testament house of witness (church). The ordinances are explained, and readers learn how God uses the church to build the saints and preserve truth on earth.
- Finding the Right Church (English, Spanish), “Which church is the right church for me” is a frequent question. This study examines the doctrines and historical principles necessary to finding the right church.
- MBBC Discipleship (English, Spanish), Grasping and fulfilling a vision requires an understanding of the what, why, who, and how of the vision. MBBC’s discipleship ministry explains its mission and goals for each member.
Discipleship is all about advancing disciples forward in their maturity, doctrine, character, and ministry skills. With a foundation built consisting of salvation, assurance, dealing with sin and temptation, applying the disciplines to utilize the 3 resources, and bonding in church ministry; a disciple is ready to begin the process of being weaned from the daily dose of spoon fed training. The following lessons advance disciples forward in their doctrine, character, and skills so that they can begin the process of making disciples too.
- Bible Concepts (study guide, English, Spanish), Here is a wonderful, tried and true systematic concept study of vital Biblical principles and doctrines. These lessons take students beyond what to believe. Its systematic approach shows students, simply and easily, why doctrines are true, why certain answers must be true, and why reading the Bible with understanding is possible. The insights students gain in this study series makes it the best for laying a foundation of doctrinal understanding and Bible study.
- Multiply! Your Life for Christ (Published by Challenge Press, Inc.) Dr. Briney’s book is designed to begin where it ends, and end where it begins to demonstrate how discipleship is a process intended to repeat itself over and over again. With its emphasis on goal oriented discipleship, students are equipped with a vision, a plan, and tools to multiply disciples. It is a great instruction book for every disciple and disciple maker desiring to develop ministry skills.
- Pursuit of Spiritual Growth (English, Spanish), Personal goals and disciplines are essential for spiritual growth and maturity. These lessons help disciples build the skills to be effective Bible students, prayer warriors, soul winners, and disciple makers. This study served as the basis for the Multiply Your Life for Christ book.
- Knowing God’s Will (English, Spanish), Is there a question more frequently asked than, “What is God’s will for my life”? This booklet spells it out for those asking the question and shows just how easy it is to discover God’s will.
- Bible Study Method (English, Spanish), Second Timothy 2:15 exhorts us to be students of God’s Word. This lesson guides students into fruitful Bible learning with study skill advice and recommended study resources.
- Family Concepts, (study guide, English, Spanish) Marriages and families built on Biblical principles thrive in church, society, and fulfill God’s plan. This excellent series of lessons is a great tool for sharing the Gospel and Biblical truths in the context of the family, pre-marriage, and marriage counseling. Topics include God’s plan for the family, roles, finances, parenting, and family discipleship.
- Revival and the Pastor’s Dream Congregation (English, Spanish), Revival is possible in every heart. This booklet describes the who, what, when, where, why, and how of revival. But most importantly, its explains why understanding the nature of revival helps pastors and church leaders train their congregation.
- The Tabernacle Testimony of Jesus Christ (English, Spanish), Discover how the tabernacle of the old testament clearly portrays the trinity and the Gospel of salvation. This booklet describes the witness of Christ from the inside to the outside of the tabernacle through its utensils, ceremonies, construction, courtyard, and the tribal camps as well from the outside to the inside.
- House of Destiny (English, Spanish), Here is a description of an effective outreach ministry that reaches hundreds of people with the gospel message in just a couple of nights.
- Premarriage Preparation Questions (English: MS Publisher, rtf format), Asking the right questions before marriage can spare you much grief and identify trouble spots that need to be taken care of before you marry. God’s Word guarantees success and happiness if you obey God.